· Warm air hand dryer.
· Sensor operated by hand approximation.
· Maximum power and airflow.
· Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
· Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
· Also in recessed version conform to ADA projection requirements.
· It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
· Steel one-piece cover bright finish, 1/16” (1.5 mm) thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special mediflow ® key wrench.
· Fire resistant plastic PPE+HIPS base and fan scroll, with 4 Ø 5/16” (8 mm) holes for wall mounting. It includes silent-blocks to dampen mechanical vibrations.
· Motor, universal with brushes, 4,500 rpm, A class, includes a temperature limiter.
· Aluminum asymmetrical double inlet fan wheel.
· Fe, Al & Cr taped winding coil filament heating element that incorporates a temperature limiter.
· IR electronic detection sensor with polycarbonate viewing window.
Place the hands under the air outflow valve. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. As a safety measure, the appliance will stop after 120 seconds.
Certificates & Qualifications
UL comply with UL499 norm.
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer shall be fabricated with one-piece 5/64” thick metal sheet cover, white epoxy enamelled. The back base shall be fire resistant plastic Noryl V0 and with 4 holes for wall
mounting. The dryer shall be activated through an infrared electronic sensor and shall automatically turn off when hands are removed. Sensor shall have a polycarbonate viewing window. Motor shall be 1/3 hp, 4.500 r.p.m. , universal type, class A including a temperature limiter switch off at 248 ºF (120ºC. ) . The Fe, Al & Cr heating element should incorporate a thermal limiter, which will switch off by a temperature of 230 ºF (110ºC.). The hand dryer should have an aluminum asymmetrical double inlet fan wheel, and the fan scroll shall be made of a fire resistant plastic Noryl VO. Dryer shall deliver 318 CFM of air at 120 ºF (49 ºC) and 5,195 LFM velocity during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer shall have a total power of 2,250 Watts with a consumption of 19A. Noise level should be 65 dB. Overall dimensions shall be 10-3/4”W x 12-5/8”H x 6-1/2”D. Unit shall be UL listed, and /or VDE approved and CE marked.