* ECONOMICAL - The energy to operate a dryer is less than 10% of the cost of paper towels. In addition, the following costs are eliminated: ordering, storing, replenishing dispensers, collecting, and disposing of paper towels.
* DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - These surface mounted dryers are constructed with a one piece molded Lexan® cover.
* STYLE OPTIONS - Select from either the traditional push button Hands-On® style, or a fully automatic Hands-Off® model, activated by an infrared sensor when hands are placed under the air-outlet.
* VANDAL PROOF - Anti-vandalism qualities include tamper proof bolts and a side mounted heating element which makes the heating element inaccessible through the air outlet.
12" long x 9 3/4" high x 8" deep-, (305 mm x 248 mm x 203 mm)
13 lbs. (5.9 Kgs.)
- Cover shall be a one-piece molded Lexan® 940, with the color uniformly throughout and fastened by two chrome-plated tamper-proof bolts to a cast zinc alloy wall plate.
- Wall plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8' (22 mm) diameter holes. one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- Dryers shall have a chrome-plated. die-cast zinc blower vent/grill (air outlet) which shall be fixed to the blower housing and shall be of a design that will not allow foreign objects to enter the dryer.
- All internal parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be Internally grounded.
- HO-BL Model: Includes a chrome-plated push button assembly mounted onto front of cover.
- Motor for 60 Hz Units shall be a brushless 1/10 H.P. 3400 R.P.M. with self-lubricating bearings. It shall be insulated by a resilient mounting and shall be protected by a self resetting thermal switch.
Motor for 50 Hz Units shall be a universal 1/10 HP. 4200 R.P.M. at rated load with sealed lubricated ball bearings. It shall be insulated by a resilient mounting. Motor is thermally protected.
- Fan shall be a large. single inlet centrifugal type for maximum capacity and shall deliver a minimum of 180 C.F.M. Fan shall be mounted directly on the motor shaft, and fan and motor unit shall be insulated from dryer with a resilient rubber mounting to obtain maximum sound and vibration dampening effect.
- The heating element of Nichrome wire shall be side mounted on the intake, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting circuit breaker (25 Amp). which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of approximately 145° F (63° C) at 72° F (22° C) ambient room temperature at the outlet.
- HO-IL Model: A control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under air outlet with a lock out of approximately 90 seconds if hands are not removed.
HO-BL Model: A sealed electronic timer will operate the hand dryer for 30 seconds after push button actuation.