The Electromechanical Exit Bar (EMB) is designed for use on magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors - or as an initiate device for a delayed egress timer. Pushing the bar activates internal switches which release the lock. Optional waterproof switches are available which allows the EMB to function in outdoor applications. Meets "no special tools or knowledge" code requirements.
- Low profile design requires only 1/4" movement for activation
- Three standard lengths: 36", 42" or 48"
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48"
- Uses same mounting pattern as the TSB-3 and DSB
- Retrofits to most competitors mounting patterns
- Activates a DPDT 5 Amp rated output when pushed which will allow free egress or initiate the delay on an exit delay timer
- Four individual switches ensure reliable, redundant operation
- All metal construction
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
- UL Listing Pending