This edge-mounted pin & barrel type hinge is used on many of today’s high traffic, high abuse doors. The hinge works well in locations that used anchor hinges, pivot reinforcement hinges or thrust pivot unit and hinge sets. This hinge saves on special door and frame preparation charges and makes the installer’s job easier. It can be used on both fire labeled and non-labeled openings.
Classified in accordance with UBC code standard 7-2 for positive pressure.
- 3 hours- hollow metal doors mounted singly
- 90 minutes- hollow metal and compositecore wood fire doors
- 20 minutes- wood doors
Mounting Hardware: No exposed mounting fasteners when closed.
Fastener screw pack includes:
#10 x 7/8" PH U/C Self Drilling, 410 S.S.
#10 x 1-1/4" PH U/C S.S.
Capacity (1-3/4” Doors)
- Supports weights up to 600lbs.
- 4'0" maximum door width
- Symmetrically templated
- For use on center hung lead lined doors
Barrel Type Hinge
- 1/4" diameter, 304 stainless steel pin
- Long-life split nylon bearings
- Exterior barrel diameter .438 (7/16)